I can feel a change coming though and I will be detailing that change in a post very soon and it's all thanks to a book. So hopefully we will see some reviews this coming month because the pile is getting very large and I do want to review them all.
My Favourite book for the month would have to be: Lucifer's Daughter by Eve Langlais (that was really hard this month, shout out's go to the Laurell K Hamilton books)
In October I read 6 books.
- Guilty Pleasures - Laurell K. Hamilton
- The Laughing Corpse - Laurell K. Hamilton
- Circus of the Damned - Laurell K. Hamilton
- Lucifer's Daughter - Eve Langlais
- Darkborn - Alison Sinclair
- Their One and Only - Trista Ann Michales
- The Host by Stephenie Meyer
- Interview With the Vampire by Anne Rice
I reviewed 0 books :"[
I joined my first tour this month! The Random Magic Halloween Tour 2010! it was so exciting and so much fun!
November's Goal: stick to it! gyming, blogging reading and find a way out of the slump!
My Shelfari TBR Pile at the start of the month was 1,040 At the end of the month it is 1,040 - no change...
My physical TBR pile took another hit this month, we're down to 37 now after 41 last month.