Thursday, September 1, 2011

Monthly Wrap-Up: August 2011

August was another month that seemed to just fly by. I am currently on holidays which is why I won't be around much for a while.

My Favourite book for the month was: Earth Blend by Lori Pescatore

In July I read 7 books.
  • Definitely Dead by Charlaine Harris 
  • Earth Blend by Lori Pescatore
  • Bargains and Betrayals by Shannon Delany
  • Nice Girls Don't Live Forever by Molly Harper
  • Accidentally Dead by Dakota Cassidy
  • All Together Dead by Charlaine Harris 
  • From Dead to Worse by Charlaine Harris

I reviewed 10 books:

My Shelfari TBR Pile at the start of the month was 947 at the end of the month it is 949.

My physical TBR pile stayed the same at 79. Woops...this month I will try to read more TBR books.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails