Tuesday, June 22, 2010

It's my birthday!



Happy Birthday to me! As my own personal birthday present that must have been gifted to me by God himself, I am officially on one month's holiday from tech! My last exam was yesterday...yeay!!!!

Tonight I'm looking forward to the closest people in my world coming together over pizza and ice-cream to celebrate the awesome day that I graced the world with my presence (Ha!). And hopefully it will finish off with a rowdy game of pass the parcel - yes, that is how I celebrate my birthday.



Wow, all my life my birthday has kind of signified the middle of the year, winter and well...my birth.



This year has gone so quickly that I barely even feel like it's my birthday. I'm 19 years old today. Wow. I remember when I was about thriteen and I used to wish that somehow I could made immortal at nineteen because it seemed such a cool age. Old enough to drive, drink and vote (not at the same time obviously) and yet not really a bonafide adult. Still technically a teenager. Nineteen, fun, frolicking, the perfect age.

And now that I'm here...24 seems like such a better age to be made immortal at...

19 comments:

Larissa said...

Happy birthday hon! I wish you all the best and I hope you have a wonderful day!!

xoxo

Jackie Noel said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :)

Book ♥ Soulmates said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Hope you're having a greatttt day :)

We posted a special shout-out to ya on our blog (right side bar) and have an award for you [here].

♥Isalys

-k said...

19 is a great year, don't waste it thinking that 24 is better. That being said, have an amazing birthday!

iluvhersheys_andbooks said...

Happy Birthday!!! Have fun and eat all teh ice cream you can eat!!!

bookaholic said...

Happy Birthday! Have fun :)

Natalie (Mindful Musings) said...

Happy Birthday! Hope it's a great one! :)

Shy said...

Happy Birthday to you my friend! We're of the same age but I am *slightly* older than you, hehe. Hope you have a blast today and got tonnes of presents!

Have fun!

Cheers =)

Alessandra (Out of the Blue) said...

Happy birthday!

Irena @ This Miss Loves to Read said...

Happy birthday to you!!! Oh, to be 19 again...I'm 24 and I wish I was 19 again.;) But then again, 24 IS agreat age to be made immortal, I agree. Just have a great day, it's your day today.

pattepoilue said...

Joyeux Anniversaire!! I wish I was 19 again lol, I'm 24 and I tell you I wish i was 19! lol
I hope you have a great day and enjoy your 'vacation' time =)

Ku said...

happy birthday to you ; )

Darlyn said...

Happy Birthday!

SusiSunshine said...

Happy Birthday hon!
Enjoy the pizza and ice-cream.

jedisakora said...

Happy Birthday!

Cleverly Inked said...

Many Happy Birthday Wishes from me to You!

jacabur1 said...

Happy Birthday, what a wonderful day for you enjoy it!!

jackie b central texas

Stacy at A Novel Source said...

Happy Happy Birthday! I hope your day is totally awesome!

Natasha said...

Happy Birthday!!! Hope you have an awesome day. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails