Thursday, June 24, 2010

It's Over!!! I'm Free!!!

I am free for a month!!! And I hope that I never have to go through that again!


In bribing myself to study I earned the following books...yeay!!!
  • Dead in the Family (Sookie Stackhouse #10) by Charlaine Harris
  • Shadowglass (Shadowfae Chronicles #2) by Erica Hayes
  • Lover Revealed by J.R. Ward
  • Accidentally Dead by Dakota Cassidy
  • Rules of Attraction (Perfect Chemistry #2) by Simone Elkeles
  • Bloodfever (Fever #2) by Karen Marie Moning
  • Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma
  • Harmonic Feedback by Tara Kelly
  • The Master & the Muses by Amanda McIntyre
  • Shadow Marked (Demon Bound #1) by Anna J. Evans  
  • The Vampire Queen's Servant by Joey W. Hill
Yeay! I will definitely be ordering those very, very soon! And I'm free!! Which means I will be around for a while! 

4 comments:

Teddyree said...

LOL, whatever works I say! Sounds like you've well and truly earned your books :-)

Irena @ This Miss Loves to Read said...

Hehe, you see, studying isn't so bad. It brough new books to you.;) Oh, Forbidden is on my TBR list. Cool!

Kathrin said...

I'm so happy for you! I knew you'd get through it well. Now enjoy the month off with your new books. You have some awesome books here...

Alyssa Kirk @ Teens Read and Write said...

Congrats and enjoy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails