Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Interesting Disclaimers

I just started Sasha's Calling and it has a very interesting disclaimer at the front...



DISCLAIMER: Please do not try any new sexual practice, especially those that might be found in our BDSM/fetish titles without the guidance of an experienced practitioner. Neither Loose Id LLC nor its authors will be responsible for any loss, harm, injury or death from use of the information contained in any of its titles.

hmmm....what on earth have people been doing to make it necessary for that kind of disclaimer...

2 comments:

Lindsay :) said...

Oh my. It would be interesting to find out. And I have to say, the disclaimer alone has me interested in this book...*scurries off to add to TBR*

Very interesting. Thanks for sharing!

T. C. Archer said...

ROFL. Came across this with our google alerts. Shawn M. Casey here, half of T. C. Archer, the authors of Sasha's Calling. I hadn't realized that 'disclaimer' was on that page. Never fear, I've done everyone of the 'sexual practices' we wrote in this book. While I will say one might be exhausted, as long as your heart is in good condition, the 'moves' are safe--though the inexperienced might want to work their way up to full speed.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails