Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Monthly Wrap-Up: February 2011

February is over...so is summer. Aaand my first anniversary! - so yeah maybe that doesn't matter too much to you guys but OMG! we made it!

As for blogging...it has taken a hit once again because with the end of February comes the start of Tech once again. I started tech mid-feb and as some of you may have noticed...my posts kind of dropped off aswell.

This year tech is my no.1 priority, so although I am striving to keep good content on here, i want to pass this course and finish my diploma, so sleep comes before blogging late at night until June...then you won't be able to get rid of me :D

My Favourite book for the month would have to be: Tempest's Legacy by Nicole Peeler


In February I read 8 books.
  • Blood Prophecy by Stefan Petrucha 
  • Awakened by PC Cast & Kristin Cast
  • Paramour by Margaret Ethridge 
  • Human Blend by Lori Pescatore 
  • Tempest's Legacy by Nicole Peeler 
  • Crazy by Eve Langlais 
  • Demonic Persuasion by Mahalia Levey 
  • Kiss of Midnight by Lara Adrian

I reviewed 9 books:

My Shelfari TBR Pile at the start of the month was 1,038 At the end of the month it is 1,037 (yeay!)

My physical TBR pile had a reduction this month from 51 to 50 (wooooo!)

1 comment:

fredamans said...

You had a decent month! Best wishes with Tech and Happy anniversary!

http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2011/02/february-monthly-news.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails