Friday, June 3, 2011

Man of the Month: May 2011

This month's man of the month is:

*drumroll*


Phoenix from Embrace!
 Phoenix is the slightly evil but totally sexy exiled angel from Embrace. As soon as he was introduced, I fell completely head over heels for him, but I didn't want to. The exact same happened to Violet. Of the two boys in Embrace I adored Phoenix, regardless of his bad boy nature, it just adds to his charm.

When I think Phoenix, with his wild hair and put together appearance I think:

That's right...Penn Badgely. Not quite Penn Badgely, but very close. Add the wild multi-coloured shimmering hair and a bit more bad boy, and you have Phoenix.



Typical bad boy leather jacket, definitely an in with me.

And his cheekier side, which always appears when he is teasing Violet about wanting to kiss him.

So there you have it, this months favourite man is Phoenix from Embrace.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails