Sunday, October 23, 2011

Trick or Treat: Dancing Zombies


Welcome to Bookie Brunch: Trick or Treat 

Bookie Brunch is a weekly book chat for book lovers. A new Bookie Brunch posts every Sunday, and you're welcome to join any ongoing discussion [URL] whenever you like.

In the meantime, let's have some treats for Halloween. Just click on the badges at the end of the post, for a new treat!

Here's a treat from me at StoryWings:


I used to love Zombies, and a few years ago they were reintroduced to me by a game by PopCap Inc. This is the music video that plays once you complete the game.













Bookie Brunch
*Every Sunday*Founder: Sasha Soren (Random Magic)
I was a host at Bookie Brunch in August, 2011:
or


My favorite Zombie Halloween treat is:
Jelly Snakes

because they remind me of brains!!!.

What's yours? Tell us!


 Feel free to leave a comment if you like, to share your fave Halloween treat or some other cool link for Halloween. Thanks for dropping by, and...

Happy Halloween!








LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails