Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Monthly Wrap-Up: October 2011

So October brought the return to work after my holiday and routine once again.

For November though I have decided to try out NaNoWriMo so I won't be around much, as you may already have noticed.

My Favourite book for the month was: Bloodthristy by Flynn Meaney



In September I read 5 books:
  • Fire in the Shell by Josephine Pennicott
  • Forget You by Jennifer Echols
  • The Lunatic Cafe by Laurell K. Hamilton
  • Bloody Bones by Laurell K. Hamilton
  • The Killing Dance by Laurell K. Hamilton
  • Bloodthirsty by Flynn Meaney
  • Afterlife by Claudia Gray
  • Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles

I reviewed 7 books:


My Shelfari TBR Pile stayed the same at 949.

My physical TBR pile went down from 79 to 78. Woo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails