Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Monthly Wrap-Up: January 2012

Wow, January has gone so fast! I have enjoyed my break and am slowly starting to catch up on my review pile. I am still taking it easy for now and tech is starting up again next week.

My Favourite book for the month was: Initiate by Tara Maya
 
In January I read 8 books:
  • Initiate by Tara Maya
  • Hell's Revenge by Eve Langlais
  • Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone by J.K Rowling
  • Faefever by Karen Marie Moning
  • Turned by Morgan Rice
  • The Girl in the Steel Corset by Kady Cross 
  • Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K Rowling
  • What's A Ghoul To Do? by Victoria Laurie

I reviewed 0 books:


My Shelfari TBR Pile increased from 952 to 954. Aww :(

My physical TBR pile went down from 69 to 68. Woo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails