Saturday, July 24, 2010

Droolworthy Covers: Personal Demons by Lisa Desrochers

Isn't it gorgeous? I don't know which one will be available to me, but I really, really like this one! The first thing I thought about this cover though was....True Blood. The chick doesn't resemble anyone but look at the two guys...





<< Luc from Personal Demons



    Luke from True Blood >>





<< Gabe from Personal Demons


 Jason from True Blood >>







Now, I am not saying this is a bad thing (because it's inevitable that someone will take it that way) all I'm saying is that, that's what I thought when I first saw it. I think it's a gorgeous cover. Can't wait to read it.

2 comments:

whatmorebooks said...

the cover does llok awsome. i will have to add this to my pile TpO Be REad

Steph said...

Your right, both guys look alote alike...True Blood is one of my favorites. I think i might have to put this in-to my to read list...looks good

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails