Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I Got Books! - 14/7/10



Ok so this isn't an IMM post (because they're on Sunday's and I don't get books regularly enough to do them) but it is an I got books! post which I can accredit to Kristi from the Story Siren. But this one is my version.

So what books did I get you ask?

I got:

The Awakening by Kelly Armstrong from the gorgeous Kirk Trio over at Teens Read and Write from their huge giveaway week.



The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner by Stephanie Meyer by the lovely Lori over at Pure Imagination from her Twilight Takeover Giveaway.



Shade by Jeri Smith-Ready from the beautiful author herself through Simon Pulse UK!

 I got a different cover but I can't find it :( If anyone knows what the UK trade paperback looks like...that's the one I got

and just because I love him and he might read this post....I got White Cat by Holly Black from my awesome boyfriend on the weekend (he knew I needed it for the Blog With Bite July feature....*sighs* so lucky!)






I didn't include the books I bought in this post, but I will post some photos later on.


3 comments:

Alyssa Kirk said...

I think you'll enjoy The Awakening and then you'll have to read the Reckoning. I just finished it and was sorry to see the series end!

Bree Tanner and Shade are supposed to be good, and White Cat is something I'm dying to read.

So nice of your boyfriend on the weekend to get it for you. Wonder what your boyfriend during the week will get you? Just kidding!

Happy Reading from all of us at

Teens Read and Write

brandileigh2003 said...

I got Bree Tanner this week too!

Here's what I got: http://blkosiner.blogspot.com/2010/07/immb-11.html

Alessandra said...

That cover for White Cat is very, very pretty. Would like to have it for the cover alone!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails