That shall be my view for the next six weeks! (and no, that photo is in no way enhanced...the water actually looks like that!)
What does that mean for the blog?
Well, posting will still occur but will be erratic, hopefully with my mounds of free time and a possible internet connection I will still be able to post, but this is a family getaway, so I am expected to socialise as well.
I have been restricted with the amount of books I am allowed to take :( so I had to take this into my own hands and pad my suitcases with books unbeknowenst to my mum. So far I have packed in:
- Just After Sunset by Stephen King
- The Host by Stephanie Meyer
- Blood Bound by Patricia Briggs
- Iron Kissed by Patricia Briggs
- Night Rising by Chris Marie Green
- Bleed for Me by Michael Robotham
- The Laughing Corpse by Laurell K Hamilton
- Guilty Pleasures by Laurell K Hamilton
- Circus of the Damned by Laurell K Hamilton
- The Birthing House by Christopher Ransom
Also on the going list is:
- Need by Carrie Jones
- Lament by Maggie Steifvater
- Darkborn by Alison Sinclair
- Interview With the Vampire by Anne Rice
- Lover Revealed by J. R. Ward
- Shade by Jeri Smith-Ready
8 travel days in total = 8 books
6 weeks = 42 days - 8 (for travel) = 34/2 = 17 books
17 + 8 = 25 books total
I can make all of that fit somewhere, I will stick to the smaller adult novels so I can pack more in :D...no culling my TBR to 11 more books that I want to take...
I will add to the list as I decide...