Saturday, August 14, 2010

What should I read next? Round 2

Okie dokie so a couple of months ago I asked you guys to help choose which books I would read next.

The winners were:

Stray
Interview With The Vampire
Blue Bloods

Stray as you know I have read and loved! Interview I am struggling with a little (I still haven't finished it) and Blue Bloods I started last week and really enjoyed (the review will be up soon).

So now we have our next five choices.

Darkborn by Alison Sinclair



The Gargoyle by Andrew Davidson


Need by Carrie Jones


Lament by Maggie Steifvater


What's A Ghoul to Do? by Victoria Laurie

So, there are the choices. I will put a poll up as well and whatever you guys pick...will be what I read next.


6 comments:

Steph said...

I think you should read Lament... I just finished Linger so I am on a Stiefvater kick. Plus I just ordered it and will be reading it soon and would love to hear what you think!

Anonymous said...

Lament or Need!

Alessandra said...

Darkborn has the prettiest cover. Lament and Need are also very good choices, though.

Unknown said...

I think you should read Lament!

Sarah said...

I enjoyed Need, that's the only one on the list I've read. I really want to read Lament & the others look interesting too so I'm looking forward to reading all of your reviews :o)

Alyssa Kirk said...

I've only read Need and Lament and for me the clear choice would be Lament.

Have fun!


~Alyssa
Teens Read and Write

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails