Thursday, December 2, 2010

Monthly Wrap-Up: November 2010

It's that time of the month again! And this is the first time you have heard from since this time last month. I won't jinx myself and promise that I'm back just yet, but I will definitely be around more that I have some time on my hands again.

My Favourite book for the month would have to be: Random Magic by Sasha Soren



In November I read 4 books.
  • Random Magic - Sasha Soren
  • If I Stay - Gayle Forman
  • Club Dead - Charlaine Harris
  • Dead to the World - Charlaine Harris

I reviewed 0 books  :"[
 well actually i did review a book this month! but i didn't post it...so it will be going towards my December reviews.

My Shelfari TBR Pile at the start of the month was 1,040 At the end of the month it is 1,040 - no change...

My physical TBR pile took another hit this month, we're down to 35 now after 37 last month. With my current re-read of Sookie Stackhouse books i'm not too sure how we'll go in decreasing this pile at the moment, but it's all good, yeay Sookie!

2 comments:

fredamans said...

Happy reading for December!

http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2010/11/november-monthly-news.html

Misha said...

I love Random Magic too! Glad to see that you chose it as the Book of the Month.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails