The first one is from Kailia at Reading the Best of the Best.
The rules are:
• Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
• Pass the award to 10 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.
• Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
I would like to pass this award on to the following lovely blogs:
The second is from Daydreams and Wandering! Thank you Amanda!
Here are the rules for receiving this award:
1. Every winner of the Prolific Blogger Award has to pass on this award to at least seven other deserving prolific bloggers. Spread some love!
2. Each Prolific Blogger must link to the blog from which he/she has received the award.
3. Every Prolific Blogger must link back to this post, which explains the origins and motivation for the award.
4. Every Prolific Blogger must visit this post and add his/her name in the Mr. Linky, so that we all can get to know the other winners. (Click here for the Mr. Linky page.)
And here are the new, brilliant recipients of the Prolific Blogger Award:
- The Eclectic Reader
- Alaine - Queen of Happy Endings
- The Book Resort
- Reversing the Monotony
- Sarah's Book Reviews
- Parajunkee's View
- Teens Read and Write