Monday, December 7, 2009

Change of Plan

Ok, so I have had a bit of a change of plan in regards to this blog.

One day I may want to get published, and if I have my stories in full on this blog, they will be rejected by publishing companies because technicaly they've already been published (public site) - which is a handy bit of information for any aspiring writers out there :) - so anyway, I am going to focus more on book reviews now. I will still post a bit of writing now and then, but not as often.

That is why I have been adding so many booklists lately:
  • Currently reading - self explanatory; 
  • On the Bookpile - books I have already bought and are sitting there waiting to be read; 
  • Books I'm Hoping to get Soon - I always have about 10 books at a time that I want to get around to buying, they come directly from the Books I'm Planning to Read list, so if you have any requests from the planned list, they go onto that pile
  • Books I'm Planning to Read - I am constantly adding to this list, everytime I see an interesting book, it goes there. Any suggestions anyone may have will also go onto that list. Its standing at about 380 books at the moment.
  • Must Reads - these are books that I have read, I will try to get reviews up about all of them, but seriously, it takes a hell of a book to make it to this list, you must read them otherwise life is not complete.
  • On my Shelf (right down the very bottom of the page) - these are books I have read over the years. I own most of them so if you flick through and see a book you want some information about just leave a comment on one of the posts, or email me, and I will get a review up or any information you want about it as soon as I can.
So yeah, that is basically what I aim to do. I will try for one review per week, considering that I have a full time job and night college in the new year, but of course, if I can get them up faster I definitely will :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails