Wednesday, December 2, 2009

This was a shock!!!


Ok, so over the last couple of months, the back of the house has been having some work done. My room, to be exact. This meant that I had the fun task of packing everything into boxes and bags, and shipping them out to storage.
Last weekend I got to put everything back, JOY!!! The room is now twice as big, which means twice the cupboard space (shopping anyone) and a brand spanking new bookshelf (in my world, a reused cupboard). So this cupboard is normal size, about seven feet tall, something one would usually hang clothes in.
Now I knew I had a lot of books I have had some of these since I was five years old (The Muddle Headed Wombat) but I thought ok, this will take up about two of the five shelves, leaving the rest for future collecting space.
I was WAY off:




This is what happened. AHH I have no space, AGAIN!!!




 

That top line of books, is just what I’ve read in September (granted I was on holidays, but hey)
 So I have very much underestimated how much space I was dealing with. Good thing there are two more cupboards arriving soon. :)



1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOL I hope they came looks like your running out of room - LOL me too, honestly - though one of the shelves I have is deep enough to double stack - though I hate doing that! But with no choice - we do what we must. My book shelves are growing LOL

LOVE <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails