Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Trade With Me

I am Aussie, and although I would prefer to trade with other Aussies I am willing to trade international for the right book. The list will constantly be changing and as I read I will be adding to it.

Books that I want are on the right hand side under Books I'm hoping to get soon. That list is also constantly changing, as I buy the books myself. But I am open to other suggestions.

All books are paperback copies unless otherwise specified.

Current Trade List:

Moon Called by Patricia Briggs
The Catcher in the Rye by J.D Salinger
Last Chance Saloon by Marian Keyes
Lucy Talk by Fiona Walker  (Hardcover)
The Printer's Devil by Paul Bajoria
Hush: An Irish Princess' Tale by Donna Jo Napoli
My Love Lies Bleeding (AKA Hearts at Stake) by Alyxandra Harvey
Nightlight: A Parody by The Harvard Lampoon
Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl


If you are interested please email me at wings.reviews@gmail.com





3 comments:

Holly said...

I don't see any books I'm interested in, but I'll keep you in mind for future trades.

Simcha said...

I've been thinking of doing this as well, listing books on my blog that I would be interested in trading, or even starting a group on the ning book blog for people interested in exchanging books,

Orestis said...

Amanda-Lee, Holly, Simcha, can I suggest www.bimbambim.com for your book swaps? it's a new site promoted in the UK and Germany but available to start communities in every country of the world and at the time of writting I have a single lonely user in Oz, so feel free to join and spread the word :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails