Monday, March 1, 2010

Monthly Wrap-Up: February 2010

February is gone! Meaning summer is gone :(

February was a little bit of a disappointment for me, I didn't meet my reading goals, and I didn't review as much as I wanted to. So the reading stakes weren't that great this month...other things though were absolutely fantastic! But because of new things happening I need to reorganise my time and priorities, so that I can get what I want to done when I want it done. March will be a month of self-control. Yeay!

My Favourite Book this month was: Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols




In February I read 8 books.
  • Moon Called - Patricia Briggs
  • Bro Code - Barney Stinson
  • Dark Lover - J.R Ward 
  • Going Too Far - Jennifer Echols
  • The Swan Kingdom - Zoe Marriott 
  • Touch the Dark - Karen Chance  
  • The Catcher in the Rye - J.D Salinger 
  • The Accidental Werewolf - Dakota Cassidy

I reviewed 7 books.

My first giveaway began! 49 Followers Contest!

I was unsuccessful in the February leg of the 12x12 Reading Challenge...my goal was 10 books :( and I am laying blame solely on The Catcher in the Rye....it took 10 days to read it :(

I bought 14 books

Received 2 awards

My TBR Pile at the start of the month was 868
At the end of the month it is 889

Goals for March:
  • Read at least 10 books
  • Review at least 10 books
  • Only add a maximum of 5 books to the TBR pile
  • Submit both reviews on time for Blogs With Bite
So lets wipe the slate clean for March shall we ?



2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's nice to have goals - and wow summer's over, here we are HOPING summer comes soon! :)

Good luck with March!

Unknown said...

I hope your winter won't be as bad as mine was!

You had a great month, IMHO :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails