Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas Week!: Day 1

Christmas is seven days away....seven. Far out where has the time gone.

Being a lover of Christmas, I have decided to share my favourite Christmas carolls with you to help get you in the mood. I will also share with you my favourite Christmas foods...because what is Christmas without food!

So my first Christmas song that I would like to share with you is:


I have been singing this song since the beginning of December, it isn't one of my absolute favourites, but it always reminds me that Christmas is on its way and that's definitely worth a lot if it can get me into the spirit at the start of December.


And my first Christmas treat will be:

CHERRIES!

I love cherries so much, they are one of my favourite fruits. And they are only in season at Christmas! So they are one of the most perfect Christmas foods out...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails