Thursday, December 1, 2011

Monthly Wrap-Up: November 2011

November is over! NaNoWriMo is done (although I didn't finish). Summer is here! I got really sick in November so I wasn't too fit to do anything. I will keep going with my book, but I did get a fair bit of reading done in the later half of the month. I am back blogging now though so HI!

My Favourite book for the month was: Emblaze by Jessica Shirvington


In September I read 6 books:
  • One Grave at a Time by Jeaniene Frost 
  • Revving Her Wild Engines by Cassandre Dayne
  • Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
  • Playthings of the Gods Anthology
  • Hunter Green by Brianna Stoddard
  • Emblaze by Jessica Shirvington

I reviewed 1 books:

My Shelfari TBR Pile dropped from 949 to 948.

My physical TBR pile went down from 78 to 73. Woo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails