Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I am alive!!! and Sunburnt!!

So...2 weeks gone...4 more to go.

I went for my first tan (ooooh naughty!) a couple of days ago and went unsurprisingly red...





And today...I got internet!!!

((((CHEERS!!!!))))

So hopefully we will go back to normal posting within the next couple of days.

Just a quick update, I haven't read a lot of books so far on my holiday because I am concentrating on reading long books while I have the time.

So far I have read:
Wizard's First Rule by Terry Goodkind (764 pages)
Elizabeth's Wolf by Lora Leigh (301 pages)
Glass Houses by Rachel Caine (224 pages)
Bleed for Me by Michael Robotham (401 pages)

Question: What book took the longest to read?

Up next is The Host by Stephenie Meyer and The Gargoyle by Andrew Davidson

Holiday Update: Things are great! I am getting on with my little brother!!! Current Record: 36 hours! (that is quite an achievement as far as my little brother and I are concerned lol.

We went shopping yesterday and I spent a lot. I also achieved a new record by not buying any books! As you guys know I took a heap of books with me.

I am currently re-watching Avatar: The Last Airbender re-runs on Nickelodeon in anticipation of seeing the movie on Friday (maybe!) with my brothers - oh and for those who care...I am the Avatar fan in the family...even though I am probably too old to watch it hehe.

And I won the last two games of Monopoly...yes, that is what we do on holidays - endless games of monopoly

Tomorrow we are off to the beach once again for a tan. Yay!


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails