Saturday, September 18, 2010

Who Wants to Name My Bookstore?

Ok, so I'm doing a hypothetical business plan for a bookstore run by me that doesn't exist.

Not only do I need to figure out how many books I can sell per month, but if the bookshop would even survive in my area.

So the last thing on my mind...is thinking of a name.

So I need your help.

I need something catchy with a good acronym, just in case my empire takes off...and I can rule the world! Mua ha ha ha ha.

But seriously...could really use your help.

2 comments:

Jan von Harz said...

Personally, I love your blog title and think it would make a great name for a book store too.

But here are a couple more suggestions:

Books Abound
A Bookish Place
Booktopia Books

Good luck!

Sabrina said...

Mmh, maybe something like

Book Heaven
Come in and read
Book Lovers Paradise
Happy Reading!

Good luck and hope that your plans will work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails