In August I have felt better than I have in a good while, my reading is back, my writing is back and I hit six months with my boyfriend successfully (yeay!!). Things are definitely looking up :D
My Favourite book for the month would have to be: Tracking the Tempest by Nicole Peeler
In August I read 9 books.
- Tracking the Tempest - Nicole Peeler
- The Vampire Queen's Servant - Joey W. Hill
- Blue Bloods - Melissa De La Cruz
- A Season of Eden - J. M. Warwick
- The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner - Stephanie Meyer
- Thicker than Water - Carla Jablonski
- Cry Wolf - Patricia Briggs
- Living Dead in Dallas - Charlaine Harris
- 13 to Life - Shannon Delany
I reviewed 7 books.
- Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma
- Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
- Midnight Pearls: A Retelling of "The Little Mermaid" by Debbie Viguie
- Tracking the Tempest by Nicole Peeler
- A Season of Eden by J.M Warwick
- Zan-Gah: A Prehistoric Adventure by Allan Richard Shickman
- Blue Bloods by Melissa De la Cruz
In other news - I'm an official Book Lover! I passed my internship, yeay!!! Here is my new signature to look out for on the site:
My Shelfari TBR Pile at the start of the month was 1,037 At the end of the month it is 1,042 - might have to do another cull soon.
My physical TBR pile took quite a blow this month with all the reading I got done :D we're down to 42 now.