Saturday, January 1, 2011

Monthly Wrap-Up: December 2010

December, the end of the year has arrived and I have been blogging for all of it. Although I nearly lost it there in October I am definitely back and ready to roll. I ended off the year with finishing the Vampire Academy series and also starting a great new one in the form of the Jaz Parks series. I am ready for 2011 and everything that will be coming with it.

My Favourite book for the month would have to be: Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead


In November I read 6 books.
  • Stolen - Kelley Armstrong 
  • A Blue So Dark - Holly Schindler 
  • Once Bitten, Twice Shy - Jennifer Rardin 
  • Jump - Jennifer Wylie 
  • Last Sacrifice - Richelle Mead 
  • Sasha's Calling - T.C Archer

I reviewed 4 books:


My Shelfari TBR Pile at the start of the month was 1,040 At the end of the month it is 1,037

My physical TBR pile went up this month from 35 to 45 with a few more books on the way in the mail. Will have to start working at chipping away at the pile once again.

1 comment:

fredamans said...

Good month! Random Magic is one I want.

Happy New Year!

http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2010/12/december-monthly-news.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails