Thursday, August 4, 2011

Man of the Month: July 2011

This month's man of the month is:

*drumroll*

Dick Cheney from Nice Girls Don't Date Dead Men by Molly Harper




Dick provides comedic relief in the Jane Jameson series peiod but I thought he also showed his softer side toward Jane in Nice Girls Don't Date Dead Men, which I found even more enchanting. When I think Dick though I don't think:






For some reason, I think:


Perhaps a little shorter though, and in a ripped t-shirt...but you get the basic picture...









I suppose it would be because in essence, they play the same part of the lovable evil guy. When I think Dick I think Eric, but shorter. Dick is a rascal in every way, he earns his money under shady dealings and always has a witty quip to keep Jane on her toes, and he references how good he is in bed...a lot. Inevitable really, I love both characters, so I may aswell make them similar to each other.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails