Monday, August 1, 2011

Monthly Wrap-Up: July 2011

July went so fast! It feels like yesterday that I was doing up June's post and here I am already doing July!

This time next month I will be on holidays!! Yeay me!

This month though I kind of went overboard with the book buying though...I kind of bought 25 books...

My Favourite book for the month was: Nice Girls Don't Have Fangs by Molly Harper

In July I read 8 books.
  • Nice Girls Don't Have Fangs by Molly Harper 
  • Everything Erotic: Volume I 
  • Take Me There by Carolee Dean 
  • Secrets and Shadows by Shannon Delany
  • Everything Erotic: Volume II
  • Nice Girls Don't Date Dead Men by Molly Harper 
  • Everything Erotic: Volume III
  • Dead as a Doornail by Charlaine Harris

I reviewed 10 books:

My Shelfari TBR Pile at the start of the month was 950 at the end of the month it is 947.

My physical TBR pile decreased from 54 to79...oops

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails