Monday, October 31, 2011

Trick or Treat: Kitty Cats


Welcome to Bookie Brunch: Trick or Treat 

Bookie Brunch is a weekly book chat for book lovers. A new Bookie Brunch posts every Sunday, and you're welcome to join any ongoing discussion [URL] whenever you like.

In the meantime, let's have some treats for Halloween. Just click on the badges at the end of the post, for a new treat!

Here's a treat from me at StoryWings:
My Kitty Cat! Her name is Lucy and she is the most perfect cat in the world. Not only does she know my moods but she also is the perfect form of entertainment. 
She spends a lot of time lying around:

Mostly on my stuff though:

She also loves staking people out:

But if she ever gets caught she does this so we go awwww:

But she also makes a pretty good watch cat:

But her most special feature...is her magic!:

But just be careful if she directs it at you!:





Bookie Brunch
*Every Sunday*Founder: Sasha Soren (Random Magic)
I was a host at Bookie Brunch in August, 2011:
or


My favorite Cat Halloween treat is:
Lucky the Godiva Chocolate cat!

I don't know how how lucky he is if he's going to be eaten...probably shouldn't eat it in front of my my cat though.

What's yours? Tell us!


 Feel free to leave a comment if you like, to share your fave Halloween treat or some other cool link for Halloween. Thanks for dropping by, and...

Happy Halloween!



(Collection closed)
Link tool by inlinkz.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails