Saturday, October 1, 2011

Monthly Wrap-Up: September 2011

September brought holidays, as with last year going on holiday really isn't good for blogging. Disruptions in both time and internet access have made it pretty much impossible to blog regularly but I also enjoyed the break and I did write up some reviews so everything's good to go.

October should hopefully bring some TBR pile culling as we'll be travelling in a few weeks again to go home, but as far as the blogging stakes go, normal programming will probably not return until November, but I will try to get October going as much as I can.

I was really proud in September though because I got to re-read the Circle of Nine trilogy. They are pretty heavy books that need a lot of concentration so I'm glad I was able to read them while I was away.

My Favourite book for the month was: Bride of the Stone by Josephine Pennicott

In September I read 5 books:
  • Dead and Gone by Charlaine Harris
  • Dead in the Family by Charlaine Harris
  • Enchanted Inc. by Shanna Swendson
  • Circle of Nine by Josephine Pennicott
  • Bride of the Stone by Josephine Pennicott

I reviewed 0 books: =[

My Shelfari TBR Pile stayed the same at 949.

My physical TBR pile stayed the same at 79. Once again, reading more TBR books is on the list again this month.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails