Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Trick or Treat: Witch Humour


Welcome to Bookie Brunch: Trick or Treat 

Bookie Brunch is a weekly book chat for book lovers. A new Bookie Brunch posts every Sunday, and you're welcome to join any ongoing discussion [URL] whenever you like.

In the meantime, let's have some treats for Halloween. Just click on the badges at the end of the post, for a new treat!

Here's a treat from me at StoryWings:

I love witches! All kinds of witches really...even the ugly ones! 
But really if I were a witch I would soo want to look like this chick:

But enough of that...the first thing I think of when I think "witches" is Harry Potter! So for today's treat I am giving you some Harry Potter humour!






Bookie Brunch
*Every Sunday*Founder: Sasha Soren (Random Magic)
I was a host at Bookie Brunch in August, 2011:
or


My favorite Witch Halloween treat is:
Chocolate Frogs!
(seriously, you can get them)

This one's pretty self explanatory...

What's yours? Tell us!


 Feel free to leave a comment if you like, to share your fave Halloween treat or some other cool link for Halloween. Thanks for dropping by, and...

Happy Halloween!





LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails