Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Years!!!

Happy New Years everyone!!! I hope had as much fun as I did over the Christmas and New Year break. I for one am back to work tomorrow. But today I have been thinking (scary I know). I'm on a clean slate for the new year. I have a couple of new years resolutions. Finish something (a novel prefferably) and stick with something. There are three somethings I want to stick with:

  • This blog - I want to make the effort to write at least a review per week. I want to make this page interesting and fun to read.
  • An exercise regime - ok you guys probably didn't need to know that, but now that it's in print, and can never be taken down from the internet, it wil haunt me until I complete it.
  • My tarot - too many influences stopped me from reading cards which is something I love doing, I want to relearn my decks and rememorise all of the different meanings, once again you didn't need to know that, but still it's in writing now.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails