Friday, January 22, 2010

2010 National Just Read More Novels Month Reading Challenge - Courtesy of Foma


COMPLETED!!!!

I am definitely entering this challenge. NaJuReMoNoMo January 2010
 Im going to go for 10x badge but hopefully I'll read more :)

This is a challenge to see how many books you can read in a month.

The NaJuReMoNoMo Reading Challenge is hosted by Foma - click here to go directly to the challenge page!!!

I will update as I go.


  1. Hush, Hush - Becca Fitzpatrick - click here for review
  2. The Gilded Tarot - Barbara Moore - click here for review
  3. The Sacred Circle Tarot: A Celtic Pagan Journey - Anna Franklin - click here for review
  4. Halfway to the Grave - Jeaniene Frost - click here for review
  5. One Foot in the Grave - Jeaniene Frost - click here for review
  6. At Grave's End - Jeaniene Frost - click here for review
  7. Destined for an Early Grave - Jeaniene Frost - click here for review
  8. Hush: An Irish Princess' Tale - Donna Jo Napoli - click here for review
  9. Nightlight: A Parody - The Harvard Lampoon - click here for review
  10. My Love Lies Bleeding - Alyxandra Harvey - click here for review
Finished!!!!

I will continue adding to the list just to see how many I can read in January (we are allowed to do that) but yeay!!! Finished my first challenge for the year!!!


3 comments:

Alyssa Kirk said...

Congrats! Great accomplishment! And wonderful books!

By the way, J Kaye at J Kaye's book blog has set up a challenge that keeps extending this one month by month. You should check it out!

Wings said...

oh k coolies!!

Anonymous said...

My friend and I were recently talking about how involved with technology our daily lives have become. Reading this post makes me think back to that debate we had, and just how inseparable from electronics we have all become.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Societal concerns aside... I just hope that as the price of memory falls, the possibility of transferring our brains onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's one of the things I really wish I could see in my lifetime.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://kwstar88.insanejournal.com/397.html]r4i dsi[/url] DS OperaMod)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails