Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Award Time!: The Versatile Blogger Award

Yeay! I got an award! Much thanks go to the awesomeness that is
 
Here's how the award works:
1) Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2) Share 7 things about yourself.
3) Pass the award along to 15 blogger's who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason
( in no particular order)
4) Contact the blogger's you have picked and let them know about the award!
 
7 things about me:
  1. I HATE Spiders! I'm even scared of killing them! Because I'm scared that word will get back to the other spiders and they'll come after me...
  2. I have only ever had one accident whilst driving...I pulled out on a bus...and it hit me - that is not including stationary things I have hit...because I didn't do any damage with those things :D
  3. I have a driving playlist that keeps me calm...and stops me from speeding. A mix of Michael Buble and Hoobastank.
  4. I have failed two exams in my life. Tax and a Yr 8 maths exam :(
  5. I LOVE Cadbury's Marble chocolate! It is my favourite and I can sit down to a family block on a regular occasion
  6. I hate bookmarks! They annoy me because I don't actually need them. Any bookmarks I get signed I put in my scrapbook for safe keeping.
  7. I love reading in odd positions - usually involving lying on my back with my legs propped against the wall...or sticking out of the car window (one of my favourites...so comfy!)
And the award goes to (I haven't been discovering lately...but these are my latest obsessions):

9 comments:

Sissa said...

Congrats!

Nomes said...

i love marble chocolate too. true goodness :)

Unknown said...

Congrats on your award!

Lola said...

Congrats on your award! Also, thank you for passing it on! :) I enjoyed reading your random facts and getting to know you better! :D

Travis said...

Thanks so much for the award! =D
I don't normally do them on my blog, but I might just do this one...

Natalie said...

Thanks hon! I really appreciate it! :)

Unknown said...

Congratulations Amanda! And thanks so much for passing it on to me! :-)

I love this award, it is so much fun reading all the fun facts about everybody :-)

Thanks again :-D

Sarah said...

Congratulations on your award & thanks so much for sharing it with me :o) I enjoyed reading your random facts - I'm going to have to start thinking about what I'll put for mine lol.

Eleni said...

Thank YOU so much! Sorry it took me so long to comment, my comment e-mail got lost in my inbox. I appreciate it and congrats to you as well!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails