Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My Two Cents: 10 things that make me Happy

I got this idea from Julie at My Five Monkeys and like her I will be counting down to the best one.

10. Chocolate
9. Seeing the number on the scales go down/stay the same
8. Sitting in my car
7. As of this second - Only 2 weeks to go until my holiday in Queensland!
6. Gazing at my bookshelf
5. Free time to play Sims 3
4. Getting books in the mail
3. Looking at the stack of books sitting on my desk
2. Seeing my cat curled up on my bed when I get home and also waking up to find her curled up next to me in the morning.
1. Fridays - because that means I get to see my gorgeous boyfriend


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I feel the same about items #10, #6 and #4.

Lola said...

Fab list friend! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails