Friday, July 1, 2011

Monthy Wrap-Up: June 2011

Wow, I am so back! June has been a fantastic month. It was my birthday and I have been reading and more importantly reviewing straight after finishing the book.

June was an important month in many ways, I finished tech...forever. My writers block seems to have vanished (touch wood) and my reading has completely returned. No more losing interest or being stressed, just fun, freedom and good company.

And wow, half the year is already over!

My Favourite book for the month was: The Taste of Apple by James Laidler
Honourable mentions go to Enticed by Jessica Shirvington and Bloody Jack by L. A. Meyer.


In June I read 8 books.
  • Enticed by Jessica Shirvington
  • Defence Against the Dark by Emily Carlin
  • The Taste of Apple by James Laidler 
  • Talon, come fly with me by Gigi Sedlmayer
  • Bloody Jack by L. A. Meyer 
  • Fatal Embrace by Aris Whittier 
  • The Fallen Star by Jessica Sorensen 
  • Comfort Food by Kitty Thomas

I reviewed 10 books:


My Shelfari TBR Pile at the start of the month was 1,032 at the end of the month it is 950...go me! I did a major cull this month of really long series.

My physical TBR pile decreased from 55 to 54.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails