Sunday, June 5, 2011

My Two Cents: It's what reading is all about...

So we've established that I have been on an unplanned hiatus, but this break has done me a world of good. It's given me time to take a step back, re-evaluate and plan.

Life at the moment is both exhilarating and scary. Work is steady for the moment as is the boy (who's new btw!) and with the additional support from someone who doesn't frown on reading and writing, it has reignited my passion for both.

For those of you that follow Book Lovers Inc. you will notice that I have still been active over the last two months and it was writing a post for them that I wrote that line "it's what reading is all about".

What is reading all about? The anticipation of picking up the next book, the excitement of what's in store and for us book bloggers, the opportunity to share what we thought.

With that line, and a few posts at Half-Dead Tortoise and Super Purple Monkey Bucket, my passion for blogging was also reignited.

I always knew it wasn't over, but I also didn't know until yesterday when it would start again. I had been planning to wait until July when college was finally over, but it seems my brain (and heart?) has other ideas in mind.

So my lovelies, I am back and I am ready, and I have lots of books to tell you about.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails