Thursday, July 1, 2010

Monthly Wrap-Up: June 2010

June, what a month. We are officially half-way through the year and I am halfway towards reaching my goal of 100 books in a year. June however was a crappy month for reading. I had massive exams to keep me busy all month so as we can see below, it was a bit of a flop month in the reading department.

My Favourite book for the month would have to be: Lover Awakened by J.R Ward



In June I read 5 books.
  • Burned - PC Cast & Kristen Cast 
  • Lover Awakened - JR Ward 
  • Zan-Gah: A Prehistoric Adventure - Allan Richard Shickman 
  • Zan-Gah and the Beautiful Country - Allan Richard Shickman
  • Dead Until Dark - Charlaine Harris

I reviewed 9 books.
I hadn't bought any books for two months! Until I caved and went on a shopping spree a couple of days ago.

This month I also joined the ranks of Book Lovers Inc. as The Winged Lover.

My TBR Pile at the start of the month was 981 At the end of the month it is 1,013


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails