Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2010 Book Awards

In 2010 I read 90 books. Inevitably some of those books stood out in good ways...and bad.

So now my dear readers I present to you the StoryWings 2010 Book Awards!


Favourite Book of 2010: Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols



Favourite Series: Night Huntress by Jeaniene Frost


Most Moving Book of 2010: Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma


Favourite YA: Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles

 
Favourite Adult: Lover Awakened by J.R Ward

 
Best New Release: Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead


Biggest Surprise: Lucifer's Daughter by Eve Langlais


Most Inspiring: Random Magic by Sasha Soren



Funniest Characters: Tempest Rising by Nicole Peeler


Biggest Disappointment: Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia


Worst Plot: The Catcher in the Rye by J.D Salinger



4 comments:

Monster of Books said...

Good job with the book awards. Everyone seems to be talking about Random Magic,I must check it out sometime.

Unknown said...

I am tickled to have made your list. Here's to hoping something I write in 2011 catches your fancy too :)

Jennifer Lane said...

I've heard good things about Going Too Far. What did you like about it?

Lola said...

I agree with Catcher in the Rye. Did not like that one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails