Wednesday, February 17, 2010

2010 Stand Alone Book Challenge - SAB Challenge



Ok so I've realised that I read waaay too many book series. Not that that is a bad thing by any means, but even books that i don't realise are part of series. So I'm starting a challenge to read Stand Alone Books. SAB for short...i dont know why you would need to shorten it but yeah SAB Challenge.

So my goal is that by the end of the year i will have read 25 stand alone books. For those that may want to join, in the future (if this year is a success) it will run for the whole year. So for this year, seeing as it's early, we can just add in our January books as well.

Levels:
SAB-erful - 5 books
SAB-erific - 15 books
SAB-tastic - 25 books

Rules:
  • Well it's pretty simple, as long as it's stand alone it counts.
  • Re-reads are accepted
  • Books must be read in between 1/1/2010 and 31/12/2010
Have Fun!





5 comments:

Sarah said...

Great idea - most of the books I'm reading at the moment are part of series! I might have to join this one but I was trying to avoid any more challenges LOL

Jason said...

What an awesome challenge! I'm in! I've already got a start on my 25. :)

~smooches~
Jason
vslavetopassionv@aol.com

Aleksandra said...

Great idea, so I couldn't resist signing up :)

Swimmer said...

You'll have to click on the Challenges Page to get my books!

Zakiya LadyWings said...

Hello! I just signed up for this and provided my link to my personal blog. Already have at least one SAB done. Will go check. Happy reading all,

Zakiya,

ikissbooks.blospot.com
Group Blog

walkingbutterflyfeet.blogspot.com
Personal Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails