Sunday, February 21, 2010

Storywings has Facebook!

Yeay! Storywings just grew up a little bit and got it's own Facebook page!

My baby is growing up *sobs*

All the reviews and important updates will be posted on facebook as well, to help keep everyone updated. Yeay!

i will work on getting some linkage buttons for twitter, facebook, goodreads and shelfari if i can. if anyone would care to point me in the direction of some code for those kinds of buttons, it would be enormously appreciated! Save me heaps of time looking :)





3 comments:

Kurumi said...

Congrats! It's great to see your blog growing. I've just became a fan of your blog on Facebook. :)

Dwayne said...

I will follow you (I actually sang that)!

Wonderful!

MrsCullenized said...

Here are the Twitter widgets - http://twitter.com/goodies/widgets
Here is a list of even better ones... just read what you have to do, each on will be different - http://mashable.com/2009/03/30/twitter-badges/

I am an Aussie too!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails