Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Droolworthy Covers: Twenties Girl by Sophie Kinsella

 

There is a reason why I chose this cover this week. In light of posting my Twenties Girl review I remembered why I picked it up. I was away on holidays last year and I saw the book, I didn't pick it up (I actually bought Vampire Academy that day), for four weeks I walked into the same newsagent everyday and overlooked this book, but the cover was the first thing I saw every time I walked in. On literally the last day of my holiday I finally bought it. I read it the next day going down in the car and loved every second of it. I didn't read the back of the book until I actually finished it.

I suppose this is why covers mean so much to me, all of my favourite books I've picked up purely because of their covers.




2 comments:

Bookalicious Ramblings said...

Great choice! I'm a huge Kinsella fan myself and adored this book as well as the cover! I agree, covers are very imprtant in choosing a book and it saddens me when a great-sounding book gets a lousy cover; sometimes I can't even get past it, heh!

Alyssa Kirk said...

She looks so happy! I'm a big cover junkie too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails