Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Blogger Interview: Alex from Tales of a Teenage Book Lover

I have with me here today Alex from Tales of a Teenage Book Lover *cheers* for my first Blogger Interview yeay! Alex has been blogging since December 2009 and has kindly answered some questions so we can find out a little bit more about him. - NOTE: its a HE! I love finding guys who read and Blog! It's so cool, a rare breed for sure.

Name: Alex
Blog: Tales of a Teenage Book Lover
Favourite Colour: Green... I think
Favourite Food: Pasta, Pasta, Pasta!
Where do you come from? I live in the USA. Michigan to be exact.

How did you get into reading? I have been a reader on and off forever, but I finally got into YA (permanently) from the Twilight Saga.

Why do you like to read? This is a hard question to answer. I guess it is because I do anything, be anything, be any one when I read. And that is just plain awesomesauce.

Favourite Book/Series so far? Once again, this is hard to answer... But if I had to choose I would say... Harry Potter (duh!), Hunger Games (again, duh!), Secret Circle, Knightley Academy, Beautiful Creatures, Fallen, and okay I'll stop.

How did you get into blogging? Well, I used to make YouTube reviews (I still do) and then I saw that one of my favorite YouTube reviewers had a blog and I thought it would be fun. I haven't stopped since.

How long have you been blogging? Since December, 2009

What do you like about blogging? I like that I can share my opinions with people who care, unlike my friends IRL and that I can connect with other book lovers and even some authors.

Answer me this: You are stuck in an elevator on the 50th floor of a 70 floor skyscraper, no one is around and all you have is a tin of peas and a character of your choice...who do you choose and why? how do you end up getting out of the broken elevator?- Um... okay... Well I would have to say Katniss from The Hunger Games because she has the whole survival skills thing down. She could get me out of any tough situation.
Thanks for having me on! It was so much fun!
It was so fun having you on Alex! You can visit Alex at his blog Tales of a Teenage Book Lover.
If you would like to answer some of my questions or do a guest blog, just click the link on the left hand side of the screen and it will take you straight to the sign up form 



2 comments:

Alex Bennett from Electrifying Reviews said...

Thanks for the interview! It was so much fun!

bookaholic said...

I enjoyed reading through the interview :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails