Monday, April 5, 2010

Monthly Wrap-Up: March 2010

March, what can i say about March. I'm not disappointed with myself, although I didn't meet some of my goals. I felt I read as much as I could have and studied as hard as I could have for college. So all in all I am really happy with March. It was a month of new people and re prioritisation. And i reckon it worked pretty well for me.

My Favourite book for the month would have to be: My Big Nose and Other Natural Disasters by Sydney Salter

It's funny this month, nothing really stood out as a "Wow" take your breath away kind of book. I suppose we all have months like that and there will be more to come but yeah, this is new. Different.

In March I read 8 books. (Goal not reached :( )

  • Shadowfae - Erica Hayes
  • Lolita - Vladimir Nabokov
  • Hourglass - Claudia Gray 
  • First Drop of Crimson - Jeaniene Frost
  • The Iron King - Julie Kagawa
  • My Invented Life - Lauren Bjorkman
  • They Call Me Death - Missy Jane
  • My Big Nose and other natural disasters - Sydney Salter

I reviewed 10 books. (Goal Reached!)

I was unsuccessful in the March leg of the 12x12 Reading Challenge...my goal was 10 books :(

I bought 17 books - i am trying to cut down this month (not that that has ever worked lol)

I received 6 books (3 tour books, 1 Arc, 1 prize, 1 a gift from my cousin)

My TBR Pile at the start of the month was 889
At the end of the month it is 932 (well that goal was never going to hold up lol)

Goals for March:

  • Read at least 10 books - failed
  • Review at least 10 books - succeeded
  • Only add a maximum of 5 books to the TBR pile - failed
  • Submit both reviews on time for Blogs With Bite - succeeded
Lets see how we do in April!



2 comments:

bookaholic said...

Seems like March was a good month for you all in all :)

Sarah said...

I try not to set myself too many goals as I end up annoyed with myself if I don't stick to them. It sounds like you had a good month overall so try not to let it get you down :o) Hope you have a fab April!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails