Tuesday, April 20, 2010

2010 Speculative Fiction Reading Challenge - Courtesy of Book Chick City

The 2010 Speculative Fiction Reading Challenge is courtesy of Book Chick City - click here to go directly to the challenge page!!!

I'm going for Inquisitive level which means reading 3 books in this genre.

I will continue to update as I read.

  1. Hush, Hush - Becca Fitzpatrick - click here for review
  2. They Call Me Death - Missy Jane - click here for review 
  3. Embers - Laura Bickle - click here for review


    2 comments:

    Unknown said...

    Hi Wings! Thanks for joining my Speculative Fiction challenge!

    Wings @ storywings.blogspot.com said...

    Thanks for providing it :)

    I will have to bounce some books off you to see if they fit the criteria though :)

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails