This blog award was put together by Missy's Reads and Reviews and asks us to fill out ten survey questions then pass it along to fifteen other bloggers you've recently discovered and think are fantastic.
I received this award from the lovely Good Golly Miss Holly
1. If you blog anonymously are you happy doing it that way; if you are not anonymous do you wish you had started out anonymously so you could be anonymous now?
I actually started out anonymously and in some ways I still am, but my real name is out there now and I like being refered to that rather than Wings sometimes.
2. Describe one incident that shows your inner stubborn side:
I don't have an inner stubborn side...it's well out in the open. I argue about almost anything if I know I'm right (notice I didn't say "think") including - but not limited to - how great my car is compared to everyone elses, how awesome Bon Jovi and Queen are and why it's not only stupid but dangerous to support anyone who has a degree in red-neckery or boganism and believes in pushing their own opinions down other's throats.
Angelina Jolie - nah really, an extremely tall, auburn haired loud mouth who could stand to lose a few pounds.
4. What is your favourite summer cold drink?
Coke Slushies! But really I drink them all year round.
5. When you take time for yourself, what do you do?
Read, Blog and Write
6. Is there something you still want to accomplish in your life? What is it?
Of Course! I still haven't taken over the world yet *evil laughs*
7. When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever, the shy person, or always ditching?
I was kind of always an overachiever but on top of that I started out shy then moved to clown then settled nicely into ditching in my final year.
8. If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment of your life what would you see?
Getting my license...no...seeing the look on my mums face when I bought 30 books at once...no...walking past the chick at school who used to tease me for being a red head nerd and seeing that she got ugly when I finally got out of my "awkward blossoming" stage...yeah.
9. Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people or events?
I try to keep everything "professional" but recently I have found myself definitely sharing more than what I used to.
10. If you had the choice to sit down and read or talk on the phone, which would you do and why?
Read...I have read whilst on the phone and ended up missing the conversation.
I am passing this award on to:
About Happy Books
Tell Me a Story
Rex Robot Reviews
Reading with Tequila