Friday, October 1, 2010

Monthly Wrap-Up: September 2010

September, a month of reading fat books, watching a lot of Nickelodeon and Animal Planet, getting a tan and doing nothing. Seriously nothing.

It's been kind of obvious that I haven't been around the blogging world this last month but next Thursday is the last day of my holiday and then we're going home! Yeay! This has probably been the only year in history that I have been completely psyched to get back home.

I can't wait to get a job! I can't wait to start earning money again!

But the biggest can't wait? My gorgeous boy...OMG never again! will I voluntarily go six weeks without seeing him. Far out!

So this month, with everything hopefully going back to normal I shall return to my blog! And play an active role in the communtiy once again, yeay!!


My Favourite book for the month would have to be: Wizard's First Rule by Terry Goodkind


In September I read 8 books.
  • Sword of Truth - Terry Goodkind
  • Elizabeth's Wolf - Lora Leigh
  • Glass Houses - Rachel Caine
  • Bleed For Me - Michael Robotham 
  • Blood Bound - Patricia Briggs 
  • Iron Kissed - Patricia Briggs 
  • Lover Revealed - J.R Ward
  • Rosemary's Baby - Ira Levin

I reviewed 6 books.
October's Goal: Review More! And Blog More! And be more alive!

My Shelfari TBR Pile at the start of the month was 1,042 At the end of the month it is 1,040 - yeay! it went down without me deleting books.

My physical TBR pile took quite a blow this month with all the reading I got done :D we're down to 41 now. Er - it was 42 as at last month and even though I read 7 books on my TBR list and haven't bought any new books...it's only gone down 1...hmmm well it seems this accountant can't count...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails