Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas Week!: Day 3

It's the third day of the StoryWings Christmas week! And I can tell you now, after the works Christmas lunch I had today...I am going to gain some pounds this Christmas.

Todays caroll is:



Once again, it's a little irrelevant to me as I have never even seen snow in my life, but it's yet another of my favourite carolls

And what shall be accompanying this caroll you ask?
A baked turkey lunch to warm us up! Well, you guys, not me.
Take out the brussel sprouts and this would be perfect! You lot are going to have to go and find your own turkey though...I amy be good all year but when Christmas comes...all bets (and diets) are off :D

I will also post this pic, which I found whilst searching for the above. I'm sorry, but if you tried to serve this measly meal in my household...you'd get lynched.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails