Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Happy 2nd Blogaversary!!!

Wow! So it's been two years today since I started book blogging.

It's funny, so much has happened in the last two years and this has been the one constant in life. People, both friends and acquaintances, have come and gone, jobs have come and gone, so many new releases have passed and a few authors have broken down as well.

But I'm still here! And I am loving every second of it. Last month I stopped blogging to do NaNoWriMo and have come back this month with a renewed vigor.

Even just thinking about it now I have read so many fantastic books in the last year alone let alone the last two years. Nearly everything I am reading these days has only been brought to my attention through book blogging, so thank you.

Thank you to everyone who has read my blog, thank you even more to everyone who has commented, your presence here and your input brightens my day. Thank you to all the authors who have contributed to this blog by way of guest blog and review request and thank you to the authors who really keep this blog going because you keep writing such incredible (and sometimes horrible) books to talk about.

So in celebration of my two year blogaversary I am holding a giveaway (yeay!) let's break out the cupcakes and open a bottle of apple juice (champagne - eww)!

Your choice of any book (under $10 USD) from Book Depository

1st prize: 2 Books of your choice from Book Depo
2nd prize: 1 Book of your choice from Book Depo

For every 50 new followers another winner will be added.

To enter just leave a comment and your email (if you don't leave an email you won't win - cause I can't contact you, duh)

Rules:
- International (provided Book Depo ships to you)
- Must be a follower to enter
- Contest ends 21st December 2011 11:59 PM AEDT

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails