Tuesday, January 12, 2010

2010 Rainbow Connection Reading Challenge

This challenge is so cool!!! and it really feels challengy, because I'm definitely going to have to think about books that fit the titles.

The Rainbow Connection reading challenge has its own blog!!! - click here to go directly to the challenge page!!!

I'm joining at the Single Rainbow level (reading 7 books) by either Author (first or last name) or Title starting with R, O, Y, G, B, I and V (Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, and Violet) books. Of course I'm secretly aiming for a double rainbow...but I will need to find some more books :)
This challenge is from January 1, 2010 to June 30, 2010.



R -
Rosemary's Baby - Ira Levin

O -
One Foot in the Grave - Jeaniene Frost - click here for review

Y -

G -
Going Too Far - Jennifer Echols - click here for review

B -
Bitten - Kelly Armstrong - click here for review

I -
Iron King, The - Julie Kagawa - click here for review

V -
Venom - Joan Brady



LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails